Whether you are looking for clips or full-length videos, here are a few places where you will find the latest skateboarding video downloads.
Downloading Skateboarding Videos
Before you begin downloading your favorite skate videos, here are some things to keep in mind:
- File size - This usually isn't a problem for any computer if you are downloading free video clips because most of them are relatively small. You will want to double check file size if you are putting a video download onto a memory stick or PSP to make sure you have enough available memory for the entire video.
- Media player type - Different videos use different media players so check which type of media player the video uses (Windows Media Player, Real Media Player, RealAmp and Quicktime, for example). These programs are free to download, so if you don't have the media player for which the video you want to download is formatted, you can quickly download the program you need by going to that particular media player's website.
Finding Your Next Skateboarding Video Download
Here is list of places to find the downloads you're looking for on the Internet.
Final Tips for Downloading Videos
Most sites that offer skateboard videos, movies, trailers and clips are relatively harmless. Just to make sure your computer stays safe and virus-free, keep these final download tips in mind:
- Make sure your security software is on - Having the security software, like McAffee, on will ensure that you aren't inadvertently downloading any viruses, Trojan horse programs or any other malicious programs onto your computer. Once these programs get on your computer it is difficult to get them off, and some particularly malicious viruses will destroy all the files on your computer.
- Run your spyware software after you complete your download - Run spyware software like AdAware after you download your video to check for and remove any spyware.
- Scan it - Before you download and save the video to your computer, scan it to check for viruses.
- Watch out for phishing programs - When you are paying to rent or buy video downloads, make sure your automatic phishing filters are on so someone else doesn't get their hands on your personal information.
- Close programs running in the background - Closing these programs will help when you are viewing the video. If you have a lot of programs running in the background, they use up a lot of memory. You will want to shut these down so that your skateboarding video can be viewed without interruption.